Friday, June 23, 2006

Ben Roethlisberger Riding His Motorcycle Without a Helmet Because He (a Football Player) Doesn't Like Wearing Helmets Is Like:

I don't really have a punchline for that. I'm heading up to Detroit tomorrow for a wedding and I'm thrilled about the five hours of good music home and back. And, of course, Detroit. Who doesn't love Detroit? In the span of two months I'll have travelled the furthest West and North I've ever been (by the way, that's a sentence that I guess could be interesting, but I have to admit reads terribly boring). If all goes well, I'll be listening to yet another great band to come from Athens: The Whigs. I think I hate the name, but at least they make up for it by titling their album "Give 'Em All A Big Fat Lip." Please listen to it, I think you'll love it.

This post is also a warning. In the coming days I'll be adding a new link, and this one is going to be authored by a girl. So all you dudes out there, you're going to have to start wearing pants when you read this.

It's hard for Americans to watch a sport that we've never been very good at. Futbol's not doing itself any favors.

I can't find out a way to make this football related, but don't think I didn't notice that Isiah Thomas made himself the Knicks new head coach.

I'm out of time, but I promise I'll have something better after I return from that state up north.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home