Friday, April 21, 2006

This will no longer be the Furthest West I Have Ever Been






I don't know if it's the apartment search/ministry search/upcoming NFL Draft but it seems as if I failed to mention that the strangehold the East has had on me is about to be blown out of the water. My buddy Dave (a.k.a. tDF, onetakedizzle, or as he is known here, "Takes His Time Admitting Defeat")is moving to Vegas, and I'm riding out with him and flying back right before the draft. My week's going to look like this: Sunday, leave Cincinnati and head towards Iowa, then stop in Nebraska. Spend Monday traveling through into Wyoming. Wake up Tuesday moring and head into Utah and reach Vegas by Tuesday evening. Wake up Wednesday and head to LA and back. Friday, hop on a plane, stop off in Phoenix, then end up in Indy late friday night. Then drive back to Cincy either that night or Saturday morning with Jake (a.k.a "Prefers French Lick to Indy," f.k.a. "Thinks 'French Lick' is Dirty") in time for the Draft.

If you'd like (and I would), you can think of the week this way:
to to to to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home