Friday, February 24, 2006

Actual poll question from UGA's official athletic website.

What are you favorite poll questions?

Ones about Georgia football - 80.6% (648 votes)
Ones about Bulldog mascot UGA - 9.8% (79 votes)
Ones about Georgia basketball - 5.3% (43 votes)
Ones about other Georgia Olympic Sports - 4.2% (34 votes)


I couldn't be any more proud.

P.S. Nominations are accepted, so here goes:

Special Double Issue of Ho-Fish/OK Chicken

Ho-Fish(s): Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable, for obvious reasons. The name Kim Possible didn't strike me as funny at all until I found out she had a sidekick.

OK Chicken(s): The Naked Mole Rat and ESPN.com. I DO want to read about the draft on your website. I DON'T want to ever see this: again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake Barker said...

Could ESPN Insider be anymore annoying? The have obviously taken all the good writers and made them Insider authors. I can't read anything Gammons has to say about the upcoming baseball season. It would be like getting the newspaper and having to pay an extra dollar just to read the front page. How can you have the main story on your front page be an exclusive article? It's crap and I don't like it.

Other note about ESPN.com. The recent Trade Machine was a great idea. I plan on coming up with other "Machines" that would be a hit. More to come...

2:45 PM  
Blogger Trudeigh Barker said...

Awesome Ho-Fish Selection.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home