Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Any Excuse to Include a Picture of the Wu-Tang Clan

My last post was shorter than I had originally planned. I was going to go on a bit deeper, and in the process quiz my miniscule readership to name all original members of the Wu-Tang Clan without looking it up. The entire point of this quiz was so I could caption a picture of the Wu-Tang Clan with the names Will Hunting made up for his twelve fictional brothers. I don't know why I think this is funny but I do, so I'm doing it anyway. This is what happens when I'm given total control of anything.

P.S. Make sure to keep the guesses clean; let's give the initials for the dead one. Even if you don't consider the "other 'B' word" dirty. (that means you, Longhauser)


Marky, Ricky, Danny, Terry, Mikey, Davey, Timmy, Tommy, Joey, Robby, Johnny, and Brian

2 Comments:

Blogger farris said...

I'm just doing this to amuse you:

1. The RZA
2. The JZA (there was no way to abbreviate this dirty word...)
3. ODB (Bud)
4. Ghostface Killah
5. Method Man
6. Raekwon

hope you're happy.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Logan Mankins said...

Old Dirty Budstard
The RZA
The JZA
Ghostface Killa
Meth
Inspectah dek (sp?)

thats all i got

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home