Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm All Grown Up Now

Taken out of context, I could have just experienced my very own "Lost Weekend." But being that it was in Detroit, it will only be known as the "Do all wedding DJs have to be so creepy? Weekend."

Now for some early summer cleaning:
I promised earlier a 2006-2007 Football calendar. Don't think that I've fotrgotten. I have a copy of it in my apartment right now, but I've got no clue how to get a document like that up here. And I'm not just saying that to sound slightly less geeky.
Final numbers: Spelling Bee-5.5 rating. GAME 7 of the Stanley Cup- 3.3. Snot-nosed American boys and girls trounce Canada's best. If Tony wasn't on his honeymoon, and I thought anyone who would care would be reading this I wouldn't paraphrase this without a source. But he is, and I don't have one, so here goes something I heard after the U.S.'s hockey performance at this year's Winter Olympics: If the best athletes in the United States played hockey, we wouldn't even know of Wayne Gretzky. Dag.
I decided a little while ago that I'm not going to write much about God here anymore. My tone in this blog is silliness, mixed with sarcasm, with a bit of "this guy cares WAY too much about music or football." I promise the lack of writing about God in this blog has nothing to do with me placing too little importance on Him; if anything, it's because I'm placing little importance on this blog.

That being said,

COMING SOON:
Why I Love Football: An as-many-parts-as-I-want essay on the thing that makes me pout the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home